Thakur Shopes

Hii, My name is Varun thakur and I am selling fashion product on the site, If you need any order so please contact me, My insta I'd - im_varun_thakur.. Thank you 😊

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Best Low price Shirts and pants

 This amazing printed shirt will make you fall in love with the attractive colour.

Best Low price Shirts for men

Price - 350rs


Imported Stylish Shirts For Mens (WHITE  SHIRT)

Name: Imported Stylish Shirts For Mens (WHITE  SHIRT)

Fabric: Cotton

Sleeve Length: Short Sleeves

Pattern: Solid

Net Quantity (N): 1

Sizes:

M (Chest Size: 40 in, Length Size: 28 in) 

L (Chest Size: 42 in, Length Size: 29.5 in) 

XL (Chest Size: 44 in, Length Size: 29.5 in) 

XXL (Chest Size: 46 in, Length Size: 30 in) 


This product will be delivered only India. 

 ( CASH ON DELIVERY FREE )

Contact me - 👇

Instagram - Click here 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Low price Shirts and pants

 This amazing printed shirt will make you fall in love with the attractive colour. Price - 350rs Imported Stylish Shirts For Mens (WHITE  SH...